The Crossroads is your companion to a better, fitter, and happier you—whether it be along the road or dirt path. It features a comfortable, upright geometry, a simple-to-shift 1x drivetrain, and reflective elements that increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. On this Crossroads, you'll find powerful hydraulic disc brakes, a lightweight FACT carbon fiber fork, and Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect tires that all but eliminate flat tires, while still providing plenty of traction. Meanwhile, a 9-speed Microshift drivetrain handles shifting duties with ease.
- A FACT carbon fiber fork lightens up the Crossroads not only making it more lively on the road, but also easier to carry up stairs, or hang up in the garage.
- Body Geometry touchpoints take the sting out of saddle time with their ergonomically designed, and scientifically tested, shapes.
- For the Crossroads, we devoted ourselves to achieving the perfect geometry for comfort and performance over a diverse set of riding styles, ultimately making it a purpose-built machine to help you stay fit and healthy.
- Reflective elements throughout the frame and components increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- The sturdy A1 Premium Aluminum frame, combined with a carbon fork and rack/fender mounts, delivers reliable handling for a confident ride and plenty of options for carrying your goodies.